Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nesquik contest entry - by Live Charge

Sorry I haven't done any comics for a long time, life's taken a lot of twists and turns. I've moved 5 times in the last few months, swapped jobs a few times, and am resting completely on God's generosity and providence to survive at this point. He's good to keep me afloat though, I have yet to go hungry or miss a bill.

So instead of comics I'll keep giving you videos for now. Hopefully with the new website I can have a comic section for the few people who came to love BPB. Until then, enjoy our skits =)

1 comment:

Jay said...

Nah, sorry. It's really time consuming, like 6 hours per comic, and while I had time in France I haven't had time (or motivation really) to continue back here in the States. I've got more planned out that I'd like to do eventually though. Glad you like them enough to tell me I suck ;)